Life for Relief and Development is looking for candidates who
are willing to develop and initiate fundraising ideas for its programs with creativity.
- Energetic and creative
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle donor inquiries in a professional manner (good phone manners and inter-personal skills)
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to excel at details, multi-tasking, and work under pressure
- Strong leadership skills to manage volunteers and to successfully run events
- Recruit volunteers for special events
- Promote Life in your city
- Market Life’s projects
- building with key donors and organizations
- Develop marketing materials and plan events to generate funding.