Life for Relief and Development – Humanitarian Scholarship Fund
LRD – (Persons Name Scholarship Fund)
The Humanitarian Scholarship Fund will provide up to a $1000.00 scholarship for a student's continuing education, vocational, instructional, or secondary education programs offering certificate, verification of completion, associate degree, or a student’s third/fourth year in an accredited program a Bachelor’s degree.
Student applicants for the Scholarship must meet the following eligibility requirements:
• Applicant must have a grade point average of not less than the equivalent of a 3.5 on a 4.0 scale.
• Applicant shall not have, or subsequently receive, any other scholarship which, when combined with the Scholarship, would provide a stipend greater than the applicant's tuition plus educational expenses (such as housing, books, lab fees, etc.) estimated by the educational institution the applicant is attending.
• Applicant must be either a United States citizen or a permanent resident of the United States.
Scholarships recipients will be selected on the basis of the following criteria, which are listed in order of importance.
This criterion will be evaluated on the basis of the applicant's grade point average or its equivalent. A grade point average of not less than a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale will be required to be eligible for the scholarship. An official transcript from the applicant's school must be submitted for her/him to be eligible for the scholarship.
This criterion will be evaluated by assessment of the applicant's typed essay An applicant must submit a typed essay of up to 500 words that should specify the applicant's career objectives and explain how the school's academic program curriculum will help prepare the student to achieve those career objectives.
The applicant's financial need will receive due consideration and should be noted on her/his scholarship application.
Each applicant must include two typed letters of professional recommendation from people who know of her/his career commitment
Each scholarship applicant's college and community activities, offices, awards, and work experience will receive due consideration as well. This includes 2 hours of volunteer work per month for a period of 1-yer for a non-profit organization. Applicants can select Life for Relief and Development to perform their service.
Failure to comply: Should the scholarship recipient withdraw from her/his educational program, be expelled, fail to matriculate, or in any other way fail to comply with the requirements of the scholarship as stated in this document, it shall be the scholarship recipient's responsibility to ensure that all scholarship funds are returned in full within 90 days of the date of any such action.
Send your an email to: email@example.com
Graphic Design Intern
Life for Relief and Development is looking for a graphic design intern to benefit the organization and boost his academic resume with experience. You will work closely with the graphic design and marketing teams to create materials. Life appreciates its interns for their well design sensibility and promotes their professional development during their terms.
- team up with the marketing department and support campaigns with design ideas
- Create graphics and design layouts for print ads, flyers, posters, postcards, email newsletters, website, and social media accounts
- Prior experience creating graphics in support of design
- Focusing on design theory to market campaigns and appeals ranging from Adobe Illustrator to Photoshop.
- Passion for the design process and the consideration to different project goals a graphic design internship will be prepared for future in house work at other companies/organizations.
Send your an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Marketing Intern will play an essential role in marketing our organization by supporting tactical implementation of key strategies through fundraising and event planning. This will involve getting hands-on with a wide array of marketing projects from web writing to event ideas and proposals, as well as executing ongoing fund organizational tasks.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment. Through this experience, the intern will gain broad experience in various aspects of marketing including branding, campaign planning and execution, and valuable insight into the publishing and education industries.
Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, and presentation skills – Good working knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and other Office products Strong enthusiasm and desire to learn
Must possess an open and receptive attitude and enjoy solving problems for others.
Must be team-oriented, able to handle numerous interruptions and be detailed oriented
Send your an email to: email@example.com